Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is one of the most recent advancements in dental technology. Coshocton Dentistry to proud to announce that we have introduced the Sirona Galileos CBCT Scanner into our practice. This scanner allows us to effectively and efficiently plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
About Sirona Galileos CBCT
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.